Saturday 18 January 2014

1000 Flowers for the Planet - milestone celebration

1000 Flowers for the Planet - milestone celebration

Today I'd like to celebrate a milestone. I've posted 100 flowers with ideas for how each of us can make this planet a better place in which to live, and a better place for future generations. This puts me one tenth of the way through my project and my art installation. This photo is a tiny peep at how the installation might look with lots of flowers put together. It is only on my kitchen table but the real deal will be on a wall, in fact the first 300 Flowers will be installed at Manningham Gallery, Doncaster Road, Doncaster, Melbourne (Australia) from 29 January to 22 February 2014. You may like to visit the gallery and have a closer look.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Goodness Gracious, Marg, what a gorgeous kitchen table you have!
A mighty start to a mighty goal!
Well done, woman! :)
Sue xx