Monday 30 June 2014

1000 Flowers for the Planet - #232 Clean Your Car with Enjo

1000 Flowers for the Planet - #232 Clean Your Car with Enjo


When we went through ten years of drought here in Australia we had to change the way we used water. Car wash businesses popped up on every major corner and people who used to wash their cars at home started to take them to the car wash. But I found a better way to wash my car that uses even less water than the car wash. With an Enjo® mitt made specifically for cleaning the car, I can get the job done with half a bucket of water. And to make an even bigger statement – I only wash my car with plain ordinary water that I have collected in my rainwater tank. I do not use soap or any cleaning products – the Enjo glove does the work for me. It’s designed to do the work. I recommend them because using this method means saving water, reducing energy use as no pressure cleaners are used, prevents solvents and other chemicals from being used, does not require the car to travel anywhere which saves fuel, can be achieved quickly and efficiently and looks after your car and the planet.

No comments: