Thursday 20 February 2014

1000 Flowers for the Planet - #130 Get Digital Bills

1000 Flowers for the Planet - #130 Get Digital Bills


If you’ve always complained that you get nothing but bills in the mail (snail mail) then here’s your opportunity to empty the letterbox of those pesky window-faced envelopes – organise to receive your bills electronically. Often the company concerned will reduce or cancel any processing costs if they don’t have to post a hard copy to your home. This means an extra saving for your household, apart from the obvious benefits of saving paper, resources and the environment.
From personal experience I can say it took me a little while to manage my bills electronically because I didn’t have that piece/s of paper there to remind me to pay it, but you learn quickly enough to keep tabs on things and file things in a way that suits you.
Check with your supplier/s if they will email you a digital bill and help look after the planet.

No comments: