Monday 16 December 2013

1000 Flowers for the Planet - #70 Use Tupperware

1000 Flowers for the Planet - #70 Use Tupperware


I know, I know ... I just told you to take plastic out of your life. And that will definitely be a good thing. But we can use plastic for good things. What I like about Tupperware is that the company gives a lifetime guarantee on most of its products. If a guaranteed product splits or fails in any way, the company will replace it free of charge. This means that you buy the product once (saving money in the long term), and if you use it properly it should last a lifetime. Tupperware sends the returned products to be recycled. Read more about their policies on their website.
I’m not being paid by anyone to write this stuff. I’m just saying how I see it. I’ve used Tupperware for thirty years and recommend it for storing all your pantry items. The containers keep foodstuffs fresh and dry, and away from any pesky mice that might find their way into the cupboard. The containers also come in handy for storing leftovers in the fridge, negating any need for using cling wrap – a single use plastic. Large Tupperware containers enable you to purchase some foodstuffs in bulk, saving money and keeping the product fresh for a long time. It will save you money, prevent food waste, and keep single use plastic out of landfill.
Check which Tupperware products have the lifetime guarantee and are recycled, then give them a go. Your pantry will never be so organised!

No comments: