Thursday 29 October 2009

Day 58

Another rant at Optus! I haven't been able to get onto the internet for two days, not because of my computer, but because the Optus equipment wasn't working. Hopefully it is all fixed now - we have had 6 visits from Optus in the last two weeks, and I'm over it!
How do you like my fabrics? These were purchased on Tuesday morning when I had a lot of fun picking out my rainbow. In my mind the Korowa quilt was always going to be in Jinny Beyer fabrics and that's exactly what I bought. I love the colours in her palette and feel compelled to run my hand across the bolts when I'm looking at them all on the shelf. Bliss.
Now to start cutting them. Oooh, the anticipation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Margaret,

Just noticed your post - if you start having issues with the equipment, please send me your details via and I can look into this for you.

Cheers :)

Robbie Bayros

Anonymous said...

Hey Margaret,

Just noticed your post - if you start having issues with the equipment, please send me your details via http://bit.ly/OPTUS and I can look into this for you.

Cheers :)

Robbie Bayros