Tuesday 20 October 2009

Day 51

Yesterday I promised to share a few things from my bucket list. Here they are:
To live in England for a few years (to soak up the history)
Learn to fly a helicopter (wouldn't that be a hoot)
Drive in a drag race (wouldn't that be a rush)
Do a patchwork tour of the U.S.
Own a Mercedes
Learn to read faster (that would be very handy)
Improve my patchwork skills

What things are on your bucket list? If you haven't got a list, write one today; it is very inspiring. And once you have your list you can add to it any time you like. Then, after some time has passed, you can revisit your list and see what you have achieved. Today I've revisited my list so that I could share some of the above things with you, and I have noticed there are quite a few things I have already achieved. What a great feeling.

No comments: