Sunday 26 May 2013

Prattle House 1415

BIG NEWS!! I am publishing my children's novel, Prattle House 1415. However, I need your help. I'm asking you to support my project by making a pledge on Pozible. There are several rewards for you to choose from, and in so doing you will help me raise the funds I need to have the book printed in paperback and hardcover. 
This is a fantastic adventure story for children aged up to 99, about twins, William and Elizabeth who find passports in a secret library which enable them to travel in time. They go back to the year 1415 where they find they are invisible to all except young Hugh Calthorpe, squire to the great knight, Sir Thomas Erpingham. Together the three friends travel across the English Channel with King Henry V and his mighty army of knights and English archers, and take the town of Harfleur by seige. Later they witness the great battle of Agincourt.
Please help me launch this amazing story so young people everywhere can enjoy reading history and feel like they are part of the adventure.

No comments: