Thursday 21 February 2013


I seem to do a lot of things in secret! I have done some sewing this week but as it's a surprise for a friend I can't show it here in case it's seen by the recipient beforehand. So you'll have to make do with a picture of our cat 'Mischief'. She's getting old now - 16 years and suffering from arthritis. She is a MAJOR quilt lover and inspects every process of each quilt as it is being made. If she fails to sit on a quilt put on the floor for inspection then you know it is not "Mischief Approved". It's very important to have my quilts 'Mischief Approved' and I can only recall one that was not. Generally, though, a quilt on the floor is the perfect place for Mischief to plop and spread out, which doesn't help the design process much. I'll miss that when she's gone.

No comments: