Sunday 4 November 2012

Wandering in Fitzroy

Yesterday my daughter and I wandered around Fitzroy (an inner city suburb of Melbourne) where all the trendies go and shop, be seen, eat and drink. Amongst the graffiti on a wall I noticed this little door pasted on and had to share it with you. I wonder who lives inside? ><
Then we came across this sign, in fact there were several, posted on trees down the street, offering various positive life elements. My daughter took 'patience' but I didn't ask her why. I'll observe what happens with her over this next week. Perhaps she needs patience to deal with her customers, who provide endless stories of stupidity. 
I notice I didn't share my really big news, which is that I have been selected as a finalist in the Mary and Lou Senini Student Textile Art award at the McClelland Gallery. They are announcing the winner this afternoon, so in a few hours that's where I'll be, hoping for the best outcome. I'll return to my blog tonight to share the result.


No comments: