Tuesday 25 October 2011

My own Amelia Challenge

The Amelia Challenge Quilt will be the 4th book in the Australian Challenge Quilt Series and I now have to admit to myself that I am struggling with my own Amelia challenge quilt. The design had 13 blocks with the redwork pattern you see in the photo and I have just finished number 10. I thought I was up to number 11 but alas, there are 3 still to do. Yesterday I decided I would have this quilt finished by the weekend in readiness for my trip to Adelaide to talk to some quilt groups there. Now I know my challenge will be mightier than originally thought. The blocks each take about 7 hours to do.
Deep breath. Here goes ...!

2 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Wow! That is a huge project! 7 hours for just one block? That is called dedication. Good luck! :)

Marion Prime Designs said...

It is a lovely block Margaret