Friday 10 September 2010

A bit more of the holiday

Terang Cottage Crafts at the Courthouse

Finally I worked out how to upload a photo to my blog, so now I can share more of my holiday with everyone. Purrumbete is in a previous post - take a look. Beautiful. Our second day I got to the patchwork shop at Terang, which is in the old courthouse building. It's really lovely with plenty to look at.
We spent the night at the Lighthouse Lodge, part of the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum complex. At 4:00 am the plasma TV on the wall opposite our bed turned on, waking us from our deep slumbers with surprise. We had to conclude that a ghost was playing tricks on us.
we saw the laser light show, the Wreck of the Loch Ard, at the museum - fantastic. We would recommend it to everyone. They are doing a good job at the museum.

No comments: