Thursday 15 July 2010

Speaking at Melbourne Craft Fair

I have been very fortunate to have two wonderful things happen to me: The lovely ladies, Chrissie and Rhonda at Blue Willow Cottage have again invited me to be a guest at their stall at the upcoming Craft Fair in Melbourne. Through these good ladies I have also been given a spot in the workshop programme to give a talk at 12:30 each day. I will be in Workshop 3, 12:30 pm each day Thursday to Sunday the 22-25 July, Craft Fair, Melbourne Exhibition Centre. Before and after my talk you can catch up with me at the Blue Willow Cottage stall, E35, where I will be doing book signings. You will be able to buy both The Maria Challenge Quilt and The Elizabeth Challenge Quilt, as I recently had both books reprinted. They sold out at the Quilt Convention in April! Wasn't that great! Thanks for everyone's support.
Now, time for me to go and do something with these buckets - they will be at my talk at the Craft Fair. See you there!

No comments: