Monday 13 February 2012

Busy with Amelia

I haven't blogged for ages because I've been so busy working on The Amelia Challenge Quilt, trying to get it ready for readers who have been desperate to read the next installment. My head has been down and my tail up! Meanwhile, I've had sample chapters printed. These will be sent to shops who stock the books, so customers can read the first chapter without damaging the actual books (are YOU one of those people who bends covers in bookshops?!!).
This past Friday I had orientation at Box Hill Institute. I have begun my Diploma of Textile Art and am SO excited by it all. I will keep you all posted on my progress. The only homework so far is computer work. Nothing to share there.
I do want to share with you that Amelia is, in my own opinion, the best book yet. I have enjoyed writing it, and my characters have really surprised me with what they're getting up to. You'll love it!

No comments: