Thursday 5 January 2012

Table Runner for Horse Lovers

Happy New Year. I love a new year. I always make lots of plans, write lists and set a lot of goals. I bought a fantastic new diary called "Mi Goals Diary". Check them out here. It's the best diary I have ever had.
There has been a lot for me to blog about lately, but I haven't made the time. I'll start with a few catchup blogs. Two weeks before Xmas I had a 3 day marathon in which I made a table runner for people who are horse lovers. The dresden star has folded points (the white pieces) sewn into the seams. It's a lot of fun to make. I included these blocks in my Quilt for Japan earlier in 2011.

1 comment:

Margaret A. Rowe said...

Hi Raeweyn, I've had to dig around to find the pattern. It's called "Dresden Star Runner" from the Patchwork Tea House in Warburton, Victoria, email thepatchworkteahouse@bigpond.com