Friday 27 May 2011

Bucket List

I am really behind with my 52 week bucket list. I put up the list last October and there are only 21 weeks left in my 'year', but I still have 38 things left on my list. It has been interesting to note the types of things I have 'avoided' doing. The list of Experience Goals has been basically untouched but the household chores are being done (several of them are nearly finished - but just not quite sufficiently for me to mark them off as done). Why is it that I am prepared to do housework without rewarding myself with some fun, personal experiences? Is it that 'female' thing of putting others first and being the responsible one in the family. Nobody else notices if there is dirt in the bottom of the wardrobe. Why does that matter so much? Interesting.

No comments: