Friday 17 December 2010

Stashing the Fabric


I have been trying to clear my sewing area, but it all ended up on the floor for quite a while. Finally, yesterday I washed all the unwashed fabric purchases and ironed half. Today I completed the ironing and have a beautiful stash of fabric that I now need to store somewhere. My space is limited so I have a problem. Guess the answer is to get sewing and turn it all into quilts. =)
Am having a good day. Sold 30 books to Angus and Robertson, Knox store where I am doing a book signing tomorrow from 11:00 am. Sold another 30 copies to DA Information Services and then to put some icing on my happy cake, I received a phone call inviting me to be a guest speaker next year at the Australian Quilters Association. The date is 7 March. Am grateful for the day's blessings.

No comments: