Tuesday 4 May 2010

AQC at Royal Exhibition Building

I spent three days at the Australasian Quilt Convention at the Royal Exhibition Buildings in Melbourne and met lots of wonderful women who came to talk to me and buy my books.
It was an honour to sign everyone's copies and I do hope they enjoy the stories I tell. There was no point in me attending the convention on Sunday - I sold out of books!
Thanks to everyone for their support. And a big thank you to all the gorgeous ladies from Blue Willow Cottage who looked after me.
Isn't the Exhibition Building beautiful? I think they have done a wonderful job of doing it up and it is one of Melbourne's jewels.

1 comment:

Snooze said...

I was away for the weekend and didn't realise the convention was on. How annoying. I'm glad you had such a great time ... next time you'll have to take even more books.