Thursday 10 December 2009

Day 88

Here I am standing on top of the tower at the Botanic Gardens, Daylesford - white knuckled because I'm afraid of heights (but trying to overcome this)
Well, haven't I had a few weeks of frustration! - becuase I couldn't do everything I wanted to do. The day after my last post I came down with blood poisoning after a sore on my ankle became infected (I was even sick for my birthday!). I was laid up for a few days, quite ill until I was able to get to the doctor and start antibiotics. It meant I didn't get my full week away to research in Daylesford, but we did manage a few days there. I was very tired and unable to concentrate particularly well, however, the trip was not for nothing and I came away with plenty to work with.
Since then I have struggled with tiredness, perhaps due to the antibiotics, so computer stuff has been on the backburner. I hope to blog a lot more often now and tell you how my writing and patchwork is coming along.
Today I can tell you that I have begun the writing of my ghost story - the first steps in the long journey have been made.
Want to come along for the ride?

No comments: